On this page you will find links to an informative scholarship presentation updated each fall semester, a template for a scholarship profile that students will need to apply for any school-selected scholarships and a table containing a variety of scholarships and bursaries that Holy Heart students may be eligible for upon graduation.
To apply, applicants must be:
Applicants must also fall into at least one of the following categories:
Deadline: July 15, 2021
Available to full-time students entering their first year of study in any certificate or diploma level program at any campus of College of the North Atlantic. The bursary will be a renewable up to a maximum $4,000 per year (based on the specific program requirements), for a maximum
of 3 years providing the recipient continues to maintain full-time status and meet eligibility requirements.
Must meet all criteria below:
• Demonstrate financial need;
• Enrolled in a full-time program at the College;
• Residents of Newfoundland and Labrador and have graduated from a high school in the province;
• In the final year of high school or have graduated within the last 12 months, with confirmation of acceptance at the College for the Fall semester;
• Maintain clear academic standing
• Commit to work with at least one identified mentor Applicant must provide name and contact information of mentor to be eligible.
Deadline: July 30, 2021
Many scholarships offered from universities are automatic and will be awarded based on academic achievement once final admission decisions have been made.