Check out HHM Guidance on Instagram!
Deadline: Friday, June 18, 2021
ARE YOU PLANNING TO ATTEND COLLEGE OF THE NORTH ATLANTIC IN THE FALL OF 2021?
On June 9 and 10 at 7 p.m., CNA will be hosting a virtual Spring Orientation for our Fall 2021 intake. Those in attendance will have the opportunity to chat directly with campus staff and instructors and learn important information about their campus, as well as their programs.
Students and their parents can learn more and register for their session at: www.cna.nl.ca/orientation
Available to full-time students entering their first year of study in any certificate or diploma level program at any campus of College of the North Atlantic. The bursary will be a renewable up to a maximum $4,000 per year (based on the specific program requirements), for a maximum
of 3 years providing the recipient continues to maintain full-time status and meet eligibility requirements.
Must meet all criteria below:
• Demonstrate financial need;
• Enrolled in a full-time program at the College;
• Residents of Newfoundland and Labrador and have graduated from a high school in the province;
• In the final year of high school or have graduated within the last 12 months, with confirmation of acceptance at the College for the Fall semester;
• Maintain clear academic standing
• Commit to work with at least one identified mentor Applicant must provide name and contact information of mentor to be eligible.
Deadline: July 30, 2021
For additional scholarship opportunities – Click the “Scholarships and Post-Secondary” link below!