Check out HHM Guidance on Instagram!
MINI-MED SCHOOL IS BACK – VIRTUALLY!
Interested in learning about health and medicine? Want to discover more about medical advancements and how these can affect you in the future? Now is your chance to expand your knowledge and become a “medical student” for four weeks!
The graduating student awards aim to promote student awareness of the Safe and Caring Schools Policy and acknowledge the contributions of youth in establishing and maintaining safe and schools and communities. Specifically, the goal is to:
· Recognize the leadership of youth across the province in completing projects and activities aimed at enhancing the safety and well-being of others in their schools and communities.
· Help students recognize that they can make a difference in the lives of others.
· Encourage and mobilize students to become involved in future initiatives.
Available to full-time students entering their first year of study in any certificate or diploma level program at any campus of College of the North Atlantic. The bursary will be a renewable up to a maximum $4,000 per year (based on the specific program requirements), for a maximum
of 3 years providing the recipient continues to maintain full-time status and meet eligibility requirements.
Must meet all criteria below:
• Demonstrate financial need;
• Enrolled in a full-time program at the College;
• Residents of Newfoundland and Labrador and have graduated from a high school in the province;
• In the final year of high school or have graduated within the last 12 months, with confirmation of acceptance at the College for the Fall semester;
• Maintain clear academic standing
• Commit to work with at least one identified mentor Applicant must provide name and contact information of mentor to be eligible.
Deadline: July 30, 2021