The Safe Grad Committee is a parent led committee that is responsible for organizing and planning all activities for SAFE GRAD.
DATE – Saturday May 26th, 11:30 pm to Sunday May 27, 6:00am (immediately after the Prom)
PLACE – Holy Heart of Mary School
The 2012 Safe Grad committee is up and running and we need your help.
There are 5 committees:
1. Events – this committee is responsible for planning and coordinating all events during the Safe Grad (e.g. Fortune tellers, bouncy castle)
2. Decorating & Clean Up – this committee is responsible to plan and put up / take down all decorations that will be used to transform the school into a themed event.
3. Food – this committee is responsible to arrange for the supply and delivery of food to be served during Safe Grad.
4. Prize & Donations – this committee is responsible for canvassing potential sponsors for either cash or merchandise donations to be used as prizes throughout the Safe Grad night.
5. Supervision – this committee is responsible to plan and co-ordinate the required supervision for Safe Grad.
Parents with an interest and/or expertise in any of the above areas are still required for these committees. Please contact [email protected]otmail.com to leave your name and email. You will be contacted by a committee member with information about the next meeting.
Our goal is to provide a fun filled evening for all graduates and our primary source of money is selling tickets to students. We encourage you to talk to your graduate about Safe Grad and encourage him/ her to attend.
We are trying to keep the cost at $25 per person; however, this will not cover the full cost of running this event. We need your financial support to make this a successful Safe Grad. If any parents wish to donate cash or prizes for Safe Grad, all donations can be dropped off to the office. We are also looking for parental assistance to reach out to corporate businesses who may be able to provide cash and/or prize donations.