- Holy Heart High 1st Annual Highlander Hole In One Golf Ball Drop will be held on Friday, October 28th at approximately 1:00 p.m. at Macpherson Soccer Field.
- Each ticket holder entered into the Golf Ball Drop will be assigned a ticket numbered between 1 – 6,000. The golf balls will also be numbered between 1 – 6,000.
- The golf balls will be randomly placed in buckets, dropped from a helicopter/crane toward a temporary golf hole located on the Soccer Field.
- The ticket holders whose assigned ticket number matches the number on the 3 golf balls that are closest to the designated hole will win the Golf Ball Drop “Grand Prizes.”
- A measurement by an independent official will be taken and the three (3) golf balls that are closest to the temporary golf hole (measuring from the center of the temporary golf hole straight to the ball) will be the winners of the Golf Ball Drop “Grand Prizes.”
There will be 3 Grand Prizes of $1000.00 each. These prizes are determined by the 3 golf balls that are closest to the temporary golf hole. (See #5 above)
In the event that there is a tie after the measurement, the prizes will be split between the winning golf balls. (Maximum payout will be $3000.00)
Our goal is to encourage as many students, staff, and parents to participate to make this fundraiser a success. We will be using our school website to allow the community to view our progress. Daily updates will be available on www.holyhearthigh.ca.
Within the school:
- Every homeroom that sells 120 golf balls will receive a homeroom pizza party
- Students who sell a minimum of 2 golf balls will be permitted to the BBQ/Golf Ball Drop
- The person who sells the most golf balls will receive $250 / Sellers Prize is $200
- Students who sell 10 golf balls will receive a school t-shirt
- Students who sell 30 golf balls will receive a school hoodie
- Student who sell 30 golf balls will receive credit towards 15 hours of career development volunteer hours
- Students who sell 60 golf balls will receive credit towards 30 hours of career development volunteer hours
- There will also be a gift certificate for two to The Keg to a lucky homeroom teacher. For every 20 golf balls sold, the homeroom teacher will have their name placed into a draw. For example, teacher A has a homeroom that sells 100 balls (they will have 5 chances to win) whole teacher B has a homeroom that sells 40 (they will have 2 chances to win).